Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Beautiful Dreams

"Ooooooh, what a beautiful sleep.....and what beautiful dreams I had!"







I dreamt......







.......of my portrait being sketched by the sea-side.





I dreamt.......





......of starring in a TV programme!





I dreamt......






......of myself appearing in billboards everywhere!





I dreamt.......

.......of becoming a child star!










I dreamt......

......of having a picture of myself painted on the wall of some old building.






I dreamt.....


....of becoming the ambassador of Bvlgari jewellery!



I dreamt.......


.......of going back into Andy Warhol's time in 1967 to be starred as "The 8 Juan Ors" instead of "The 10 Marilyns"!



I dreamt......




.....of being commemorated in stamps, ......




.....coins......




......and in the bank notes of the United States of America!



I dreamt.....

....of my biography being documented in a book some day!



And best of all, I dreamt.....



....of being the dream baby all soon-to-be-wed couples would like to have!




Ooops! Mommy has woken me up! Mommy says it's time to stop dreaming! Here I am still trying hard to keep my eyes open. Wish I can still continue sleeping and dreaming.......



Hahahaha......actually it's Mommy having some fun with Juan Or's photos! You can also try it yourself at PhotoFunia which Mommy got to know from Aunty Kathy, who in turn knew it from Aunty Boey Joey. Have PhotoFUNia!

7 comments:

Alice Law said...

Very interesting!

Would like to use it on my wedding photos instead! :p

BoeyJoey said...

Very nicely done! Juan Or become superstar already :-)

smallkucing said...

Nicely done :)

Serline said...

That's so fun and inspiring. I really enjoy it!

Alice Phua said...

Alice Law and Serline, try Photofunia and enjoy the fun! :-)

BoeyJoey and Smallkucing, thanks for the compliments.

BoeyJoey, hehehe...Juan Or become superstar in Mommy's blog only-lah, if international world no-lah ^ ^

mNhL said...

haha...nice nice. Got so many templetes to explore. Trying hard to catch your nuffy but did not see them appearing le.

Alice Phua said...

mNhL, thanks. Never mind, it's OK, do it only if it's convenient to you and if it appears.No hurry.:-)